Hour 3: Aired on Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Christy Wright joins Dave in studio to talk Business Boutique, and the idea of not feeling guilty for making a profit.
- Dave promotes Christy's new book, Business Boutique.
- Lanelle (San Antonio, TX) wants to start an in-home adult day care service. What does she need to get started?
- Mayte (Las Vegas, NV) wants to get her real estate business off the ground and actually start making some money.
- David and Kristin (Biloxi, MS) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $78,000 in 3 years.
- Brad (Reno, NV) asks if he should sell the rental to pay off his house.
- Dave shares the scripture and quote of the day.
- Dave rants about how you become who you hang around with.
- Crissy (New York, NY) owns a house with her sister. Should she and her husband buy her sister out?