Hour 1: Aired on Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Jessica (Houston, TX) is concerned about the extravagant gifts her mother gives knowing she can't afford them.
- Megan (Dallas, TX) is moving to Idaho soon. Should they pause Baby Step 3?
- Charissa (Tucson, AZ) owes more on their home than it's worth. Should they sell and rent?
- Dave answers Madison's question from Facebook. Do you need mortgage insurance to qualify for a home loan?
- Nicolai and Jessica (Phoenix, AZ) do their debt-free scream from the lobby. They paid off $149,207 in 40 months!
- Dave talks about the 20% off sale at DaveRamsey.com.
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Johanna asks if she should decrease her 15% contribution to a TSP (Thrift Savings Plan) and save to buy a town house with cash.
- Theo (Atlanta, GA) wants to get out of a car lease.