Hour 3: Aired on Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Ken Coleman, Anthony ONeal and Rachel Cruze announce Anthony's $1,000 Prom Giveaway. They discuss their high school proms.
- Laura (Springfield, MO) can enroll in a student loan reimbursement program that will pay back 85%. Should she do it?
- Jackie (Oklahoma City) is considering refinancing a personal loan.
- Ken, Anthony and Rachel answer Jen's question from Twitter. She always overspends on clothing. How can she dial it back?
- Ken, Anthony and Rachel read a Facebook message from someone who had to evacuate the California dam emergency and isn't worried about money.
- Abigail (San Luis Obispo, CA) doesn't want to take out student loans. Her mom does. What should she do?
- Ken, Anthony and Rachel answer Darby's question from Facebook. She's a senior and worried her parents won't have enough to send her to college.
- Kate (St. Cloud, MN) wants to get a teen on board with the plan.
- Yesenia (Los Angeles) just started the Baby Steps in January. Should they use their tax refund on an A/C repair or to pay down debt?