Hour 2: Aired on Wednesday, February 8, 2017
- Steve (Richmond, VA) isn't sure when to replace his car.
- Lauren (Charlotte, NC) and her husband are trying to figure out how to attack his $250,000 in law school student loans. He's having a hard time finding good work.
- Country artist John Rich joins Dave in studio to talk about the launch of his "Redneck Riviera" in Las Vegas.
- Dave talks about John's appearance at EntreLeadership Summit in May.
- Omega (Brooklyn, NY) does a debt-free scream after paying off $42,000 in 7.5 months.
- Amanda (Chicago, IL) asks if now is a good time to buy income-producing property.
- Marville (Roanoke, VA) is considering using part of their emergency fund to make a down payment. It would take them from six months or readiness down to four.
- James (Nashville, TN) needs to know how much to put toward debt each month.
- Zachary (Los Angeles) asks how to attack student loan debt while in school.