Hour 3: Aired on Tuesday, February 7, 2017
- Justin (Lansing, MI) asks how to handle a $2,000 gift given to his 1- and 3-year-old kids.
- Katie (Orlando, FL) has four toddlers at home. Should she go to work at a preschool, which would mean a tuition discount?
- Dave talks about Christy Wright's new book, "Business Boutique."
- Scott (Chicago, IL) is paying his parents back for $50,000 in student loans. How fast can he do this making $100,000?
- Ethan and Cady (Springfield, IL) do their debt-free scream after paying off $55,000 in 28 months.
- Malcolm (Austin, TX) is reaching a threshold on their deductible IRA. What are the best ways to invest now?
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- John (Minot, ND) is considering selling some paid-off rental properties to pay off his others. Should he?
- Mason (Oklahoma City) can't seem to sell his mobile home. It's been on the market for three years.