Hour 2: Aired on Monday, February 6, 2017
- Ashley (Indianapolis, IN) asks how to pay off student loans.
- Jim (Pueblo, CO) is being offered an annuity by his financial advisor. Is this a good idea?
- Dave talks about the importance of Financial Peace University.
- Lloyd (Lexington, KY) was diagnosed with cancer. His term policy expires in two years. Should he sell it for a "life insurance settlement?"
- Brad (Toledo, OH) does his debt-free scream. He paid off $144,000 in 53 months.
- John (Chicago, IL) gets child support from his ex-wife. How should he use that? Pay off his car or save for his son's college?
- Dave answers Ann's question from Facebook. She has three credit cards. Shouldn't she pay off the one with the highest interest rate first?
- Stacy (Dallas, TX) is concerned about her husband putting money into his non-matching 401(k)?
- Bryan (Binghamton, NY) is in Baby Step 2. His wife wants to go back to school to become a nurse. She'd have to quit work. Is this a good idea?