Hour 1: Aired on Monday, February 6, 2017
- Chris (San Antonio, TX) asks when to do Baby Steps 4–6. Should he save up for a home down payment first?
- Matt (Kingsport, TN) needs to know when to pay off timeshares and how to approach that in the Baby Steps.
- Sarah (Pensacola, FL) is paying off student loans. What's next? The home or investing?
- Dave invites listeners to preorder Christy Wright's new book, "Business Boutique."
- Erik (Chicago, IL) is a college student. What should he do with the $13,000 he received from his grandfather?
- Stephanie (Mason City, IA) isn't getting any support from her family.
- Matt and Tasha (Columbus, OH) do their debt-free scream. They paid off $40,000 in 15 months.
- Dave answers the Blinds.com question of the day. Whitney has a 15-year-old son with no college savings. Should she stop Baby Step 2 and start saving?