Hour 3: Aired on Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Amy (Columbus, OH) wonders how to pay the bill she owes the IRS.
- Katharine (Springfield, IL) wants to know where student loans fit in the Baby Steps.
- Lindsay (Lancaster, PA) questions if she should move to a new city before finding a new job.
- Brandon and Edith join Dave in the lobby to do their debt-free scream after paying off $146,000 in 39 months.
- Dan (Kansas City, MO) asks about teacher retirement funds.
- Dave shares the Scripture and quote of the day.
- Crystal (Midland-Odessa, TX) wants to know if she should sell the house.
- Brad (Houston, TX) has a baby on the way and says they're not prepared financially.